New To XERO
If you are new to XERO we can set a trial up for you at absolutely no cost to you. We’ll provide you with a fully functional working version of the New Zealand edition of XERO so you can see what a joy it is to work with. Naturally, as New Zealand accountants based in Australia, we can supply you with a version that’s made for New Zealand’s different GST periods and GST rates.
And if you are also running an Australian business we can set you up with an Australian version as well. And to make things as easy as, we can supply you with a built in foreign exchange calculator. It can do all of those tricky calculations and the New Zealand version will talk to your Australian version meaning you can focus on your business while XERO focuses on keeping your accounting fees down.
It will even recognise those inter-company transactions and keep them nicely reconciled and accounted for.
To make things even easier, we offer a range of packages which brings you absolute certainty as to how much you’ll pay. Of course, if you prefer to pay us on a service required basis then that’s fine with us as well.
Through us you can be accessing the New Zealand version of XERO for as little as $10 per month (including GST).
For an additional fee which we can bundle in to save you money, we’ll take care of preparing and filing all of your New Zealand GST returns no matter whether you are registered on a monthly, 2-monthly or 6-monthly basis.
Add another $100 plus GST per month and will also prepare your New Zealand financial statements and income tax returns and provide you with a detailed business health check and our recommendations on practical steps to improve your performance.
It’s quite possibly the most cost-effective solution for any business who wants to use some of the simplest yet most powerful accounting software available for small businesses – anywhere.
All documentation prepared by us can be approved online or with a mobile device.
You can opt to use our New Zealand address as a mailing address for correspondence.
You can opt to have online access to all of your statutory, tax and financial records stored at our New Zealand address and to freely upload and download all documents.
As New Zealand Tax Agents We Can:
- Claim a tax refund
- Take over from your New Zealand tax agent or accountant
- Apply for an IRD tax number Advise on and register for various tax types
- Prepare and lodge New Zealand rental tax returns
- Prepare and lodge New Zealand trust and company tax returns
- Prepare and lodge New Zealand GST returns
- Prepare and lodge New Zealand FBT returns
- We can work with Australian tax agents
- Finance your Income Tax payments – No security, credit reports, application forms and we only charge around 5% – That’s probably less than your bank!
For New Zealand Company Matters We Can:
- Advise on how to save tax when bringing profits back to Australia
- Advise the best New Zealand company structure for your situation
- Incorporate a New Zealand company
- Help you meet your obligations under the Companies Act 1993
- Audit your New Zealand branch activity
- Help Australian residents comply with New Zealand company matters
- Register a New Zealand company with Inland Revenue for the relevant tax types
- Work with your Australian accountant or tax agents